Washington Money Transmitters and Currency Exchangers are regulated by the Division of Consumer Services . More about the Division of Consumer Services.

Authorized Delegates Reporting
The Department of Financial Institutions would like to remind our licensees that the timing for reporting additions, changes, or terminations of authorized delegates has changed pursuant to WAC 208-690-120. Please see the section on Authorized Delegates below for more information about complying with updated Authorized Delegate reporting requirements.

Licensing and Forms

Laws and Regulation


Virtual Currency


Consumer Assistance