Below is a list of applications and forms available for Washington Money Transmitters and Currency Exchangers. If an application or form that you need is not available online, please e-mail us at or call (360) 902-8703 and we will send you the form.

Money Transmitter Licensing Forms

Currency Exchanger Licensing Forms

Other Forms