You can often resolve an issue by contacting the company directly.  If you haven’t contacted the company about your concerns, please do so before filing a complaint.  If you’re still not satisfied with the result, please fill out this form to file a complaint.

We will confirm receipt of your complaint.  We will also notify you when the complaint is resolved.

Public records disclosure

Your complaint is a public record under the Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56). Your complaint may be released if someone requests it. If you provide identifying information in your complaint, your complaint is not anonymous.

We may release your identifying information (including your name and contact information). You can choose to have your identifying information removed. Please note that this does not stop the release of your information as part of a court case or subpoena.

Your information

Please tell us where you live if it’s different than where you get your mail
We’ll need that person’s written, signed permission to communicate with you about the complaint.
If you choose yes, we will communicate with you through your attorney, rather than with you directly.

What Happened?

Against whom are you filing a complaint?

Student Education Loan (SEL) Information

Mortgage Information

Loan Modification Services Information



By filling in my name and date below, I declare, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that the information contained in this complaint is true and accurate and the information may be used to further investigate the complaint.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.