Licensed mortgage broker companies must file Mortgage Call Reports (MCR) through the NMLS.
The MCR contains two components:
- Residential Mortgage Loan Activity (RMLA) – This component collects application, closed loan, individual mortgage loan originator (MLO), Line of Credit, servicing, and repurchase information by state
- Financial Condition (FC) – This component collects financial information at the company level; it does not have to be completed for each state
Deadlines for Submitting the Mortgage Call Report
Residential Mortgage Loan Activity - due quarterly, within 45 days after every calendar quarter:
- Quarter 1 data (January 1-March 31) is due May 15
- Quarter 2 data (April 1- June 30) is due August 14
- Quarter 3 data (July 1-September 30) is due November 14
- Quarter 4 data (October 1-December 31) is due February 14
Financial Condition - due annually, within 90 days of company’s Fiscal Year End
For additional information and instructions on how to file, refer to the NMLS Resource Center.