The Division of Consumer Services regulates mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, consumer loan companies, and student education loan servicers.

If you have an issue with one of these companies you can file a complaint with us.


Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about filing a complaint with the Division of Consumer Services.

Questions? Contact Us

Phone: (360) 902-8703 or 1-877-RING DFI (1-877-746-4334)