Submitted by lushenejj on
The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions' Division of Banks regulates trust companies in Washington state. Here you'll find information about applications, forms, laws and rules, and more.
If you are a veteran applicant or spouse of a veteran, please contact us for information on expedited processing.
Applications and Forms
- Trust Company Application Information
- Application for Trust Powers
- Notice of Intention to Organize
- Biographical and Financial Report
- Out of State Trust Company Information and Application
- Trust Semi Annual Assessment System
- Director Background Check Authorization
- FinCEN 314(a) Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about banks and bank/trust company regulation in Washington state.
Opinions and Rulemaking
- Opinions and Interpretive Letters
Opinions from the Division of Banks clarifying laws and rules applicable to Washington banks, business development corporations, and trust companies.
Current rulemaking activity being conducted by the Division of Banks.
Laws and Regulation
Probate and Trust Law
Washington Trust Institutions Act
New State Banks and Trust Companies - Application and Investigation
Administration of Trust Companies -- Investments, Etc
Schedule of Costs of Examinations
Trust Companies We Regulate
- List of Trust Companies We Regulate
Listing of trust companies and departments we regulate.
8 am - 5 pm PST