For purposes of determining compliance with chapter 18.44 RCW and chapter 208-680 WAC, each escrow agent shall file with the director, within thirty days following the end of each fiscal quarter, the following:
- A report concerning its operations
- A report concerning the trust account administration; and
- A one page summary of the three way reconciliation from the last month of the quarter.
What do I need to do to get started?
- The online EAQR filing system utilizes Secure Access Washington (SAW): a secure portal to access state applications. If you do not have a SAW account, please create an account using the following link: https://secureaccess.wa.gov. Once you create a SAW account, you must then add the “Escrow Agent QR” service to your account.
How to file your quarterly report
- See our Instructional User Guide
Online filing system
- To access the online filing system you must log into your Secure Access Washington account and select "Escrow Agent QR."
Have any questions?