If DFI does not regulate the financial institution you have a complaint against, please contact the appropriate financial regulator below for assistance.

Credit Card Companies:
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Federally Chartered Banks:
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)

Federally Chartered Credit Unions:
National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)

Real Estate Complaints (Real Estate Agents, Appraisers):
Washington State Department of Licensing

Insurance Complaints (Auto, Home, Life, Business):
Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner

Construction Service Complaints (Contractor, Plumber, Electrician):
Washington State Department of Labor and Industries

Internet Business Complaints (Fraud, Privacy, Security):

General Business Complaints:
Washington State Office of the Attorney General
Better Business Bureau
Federal Trade Commission