Date Posted: 
Friday, February 9, 2024

Alert number: CA057368_1/24

The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) received a complaint from a Washington consumer against, a company that does not appear to be located in the United States and with unreliable contact information. The consumer alleged that the company offered to provide virtual currency and money transmission services and accepted the consumer’s money onto its platform but would not allow the consumer to access the money. At no time has been licensed to do business with Washington consumers as a company dealing in virtual currency or money transmission. Doing business with unlicensed companies poses serious financial risk to consumers. appears to operate the website, []. is not licensed by DFI, and is not registered with the Department of Licensing, the Department of Revenue, or the Secretary of State.  

DFI warns Washington consumers that before doing business with a financial services provider the consumer should:

Make sure that the entity is lawfully entitled to conduct business in Washington. Consumers can use the “Verify a License” feature on DFI’s website at

Not provide any personal information, such as social security number or bank account number or access if the company is not licensed or authorized to conduct business.

Important Information for All Consumers

If you feel you have been the victim of a scam you can contact the FTC at 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357) or online at; or the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) at 1-855-411-CFPB (2372) or online at

If you feel you have been the victim of a scam involving the internet you can contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center online at

If you feel you have been the victim of a financial scam and are concerned about your personal financial information, you can contact your banking institution and the three major credit bureaus. Procedures for contacting the credit bureaus are available on the FTC’s website at

If you live in another state, go to this webpage to find the regulator in your home state: