Escrow Industry Update
|License Types||As of July 2021||As of July 2020|
Escrow Committee Meeting
Information from the most recent Escrow Committee meetings are posted on the Escrow Committee Webpage.
Escrow Committee Openings
The Department is currently seeking an individual to fill an opening on the Escrow Committee. You must be a licensee under RCW 18.44, the Escrow Agent Registration Act. Members of the escrow committee are appointed by the Department’s Director and meet quarterly via webinar to discuss industry issues.
If you hold a license under RCW 18.44, you are encouraged to consider participating in this important committee.
Information from the Licensing Unit
With the first half of 2021 completed, here is some licensing data for January-June:
- 2 Escrow applications submitted
- 3 Escrow applications approved
- Message from Cindy Fazio
- DFI Mortgage Assistance Team Expands
- NMLS Closure July 22-26
- From the Field - Common Exam Findings
- Who Needs to be Licensed as a Manager and Have a Supervisory Plan?
- Cybersecurity and Ransomware Threats to Nondepository Financial Institutions
- Rulemaking Update
- Mortgage Updates
- Check Casher and Seller Updates
- Escrow Updates
- Money Services Updates