Upcoming Closure of NMLS and NMLS Consumer Access
Mark your calendar for the upcoming closure of the NMLS system along with the NMLS Consumer Access website. The closure is of particular note to licensees because it covers two business days, along with the weekend. All system users received notification of the closure on or about July 1, 2021. Here are details:
Who: All NMLS System Users, including regulators, individual licensees and company users
What: Closure of the NMLS system and NMLS Consumer Access website
When: Begins Wednesday, July 21 at 5pm PT through Monday, July 26 at 4am PT.
Any questions about the upcoming closure can be directed to the NMLS Call Center at 1-877-NMLS-123 Monday-Friday from 6am-6pm PT.
- Message from Cindy Fazio
- DFI Mortgage Assistance Team Expands
- NMLS Closure July 22-26
- From the Field - Common Exam Findings
- Who Needs to be Licensed as a Manager and Have a Supervisory Plan?
- Cybersecurity and Ransomware Threats to Nondepository Financial Institutions
- Rulemaking Update
- Mortgage Updates
- Check Casher and Seller Updates
- Escrow Updates
- Money Services Updates