Helpful information and resources about student loans.
- Student Loans 101: Borrowing Basics
The basics about student loans and types of student loans.
- Paying Off Your Student Loans
Information about repaying student loans and tips on repaying loans.
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
Student loan forgiveness programs for federal loans.
- What To Do If You Can't Afford Student Loan Payments
What to do if you can't afford student loan payments.
- Student Loan Resources for Educators
Classroom resources and activities.
Free Guides and Resources
- Student Loan Survival Guide
Student loan survival guide from the Washington State Office of the Attorney General.
- Debt Slapped
Guide to smartly financing your education
- Planning for Higher Education for Families
Workbook and resource guide for families.
- Washington State Student Loan Advocacy
The student loan advocate supports current and future student loan borrowers in Washington State. Addresses student borrower complaints as well as provides information and resources about student loan repayment.
Information and resources from the Federal Government.
- Student Loans - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Information from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau about student loans.