Student loan classroom resources and activities for Washington teachers.
Classroom resources and activities
- Student Loan Survival Guide
Student loan survival guide from the Washington State Office of the Attorney General.
- Debt Slapped - Planning for Post-Secondary Education Activity
Classroom activity that involves planning for post-secondary education.
- Planning for Higher Education for Families Activity
This activity will help families plan for higher education.
- Planning for Higher Education for Families Resources
Resources for the higher education for families activity.
Request a student loan presentation
Presentations about avoiding student loan debt may available for schools, and community organizations.
To request a presentation, email Tony Leahy at email@example.com.
- Planning for Higher Education for Families
Workbook and resource guide for families.
- Debt Slapped
Guide to smartly financing your education
- Understanding College Costs
Information from the US Department of Education
- Washington Student Achievement Council
Information and resources about financial aid available in Washington.
Scholarships available to Washington residents.