Helpful information and resources for Washington State residents about paying for college, finding financial aid, student loans, and more.
College Savings Plans
- 529 College Savings Plans: The Basics
The basics of college savings plans and how they work.
- How To Find Financial Aid
Where to find scholarships, grants, and other financial aid.
- Student Loans: The Basics
The basics of student loans.
- Repaying Student Loans
Information about repaying and student loans.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
Student loan forgiveness programs for federal loans.
- What To Do If You Can't Afford Student Loan Payments
What to do if you can't afford student loan payments.
Helpful Websites and Resources
- Student Loan Resources for Educators
Classroom resources and activities.
- Student Loan Survival Guide
Student loan survival guide from the Washington State Office of the Attorney General.
- Debt Slapped
Guide to smartly financing your education
Scholarships available to Washington residents.
- FAFSA - Federal Student Aid
Free application for federal student aid.
- Federal Student Aid- US Department of Education
Information about grants, preparing for college, student aid, and more.
- Student Loans - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Information from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau about student loans.
- Washington Student Achievement Council
Information and resources about financial aid available in Washington.