Consumer Education and Training Services, in partnership with the Washington Student Achievement Council and Washington 529 College Savings Plan, has created a free workbook and resource guide to help Washington families plan for the costs of higher education.
The workbook and resource guide helps families:
- Understand the cost of higher education
- Assess their financial situation
- Set a savings goal and make it happen
- Strategize ways to cut down on higher education expenses
- Reduce future student loan debt