Through a grant made possible by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions, teachers who teach grades Pre-K, 2, 3, 6, 7 or 8 are eligible to receive free Money Savvy Kids or Money Savvy U curriculum materials for their classrooms.
Note: With the grant there is an emphasis in communities around military bases throughout Washington
How to Register
What Is Being Asked of Teachers?
- Register for the initiative
- Accept the free curriculum materials and view the webcast training video
- Administer a brief pre- and post-instruction assessment tests
- Teach the curriculum during the 2016-17 school year
- Distribute a parent survey to the students' parents
- Return assessment tests and parent surveys to Money Savvy Generation
Take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible as quantities are limited.
Money Savvy Pig Used for Instruction