DFI has adopted amended rules under the Mortgage Broker Practices Act (WAC 208-660). Below you can find the final amendatory language and the Concise Explanatory Statements, which summarize the rule making process.
Please note these dates may change.
- CR-101 - 7/3/19
- CR-102 - 8/21/19
- Hearing - 9/24/19
- CR-103 - 10/22/19
- Effective - 11/24/19
- Modified Rate Lock Agreement
Modified rate lock agreement form.
- Adopted Rule Language
Final amendatory language.
- Concise Explanatory Statement
Summarizes rulemaking process.
- Attachment 1 to Concise Explanatory Statement
- Attachment 2 to Concise Explanatory Statement
CR-103 filing document.
- Proposed Rule Amendments
Proposed amendments to the rule.
CR-102 filing document.
This filing with the code reviser puts the public on notice that a rulemaking has begun.
Audio from Rulemaking Hearings
- Comments from Jeffrey Lorsch dated October 17
- Comments from Washington Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Comments from Deb Dickason
- Comments from Jeffrey Lorsch dated October 09
- Comments from Jeffrey Lorsch dated September 23
- Comments from Washington Mortgage Bankers Association
- Comments from Nicole Christy
- Comments from Jase Stefanski
- Comments from Jillayne Schlicke
- Comments from Bob Niemi dated August 26, 2019