Message from DFI Director Charlie Clark about our new strategic plan.
Winter 2020 news and updates from the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions.
Cindy has extensive experience in the regulation of non-depository financial institutions gained in her fifteen years with the Division.
Ways DFI is assisting Washington veterans and military families.
DFI Division of Banks Director Roberta Hollinshead attended the conference along with women from the Division management team.
How state credit unions are increasing diversity in the workplace and on boards of directors.
In A Win for Investors: Washington State Supreme Court Holds That Reliance Is Not a Required Element in Securities Anti-Fraud Lawsuits
In a 6-3 decision, the Washington State Supreme Court ruled that a plaintiff does not need to prove they relied on misleading statements or omissions to establish a claim under RCW 21.20.010(2).
More from Winter 2020 Newsletter
- DFI to Seek Repeal of Debenture Company Laws to Facilitate Capital Formation
- Student Education Loan Bill of Rights: What Consumers Need to Know
- Troy Van Sickle Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison for Defrauding Washington Investors
- Change in Federal Law Allows DFI to Further Streamline Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing
- DFI’s Division of Securities Continues Outreach on Amended Investment Adviser Rules
- Tips for the Upcoming Franchise Renewal Season