Maps and data about from the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions.
- Location of Banks in Washington State
Map of main offices and bank branches.
To find branch locations, visit the FDIC bank branch locator.
- Location of State Chartered Credit Unions Headquarters
Map of where Washington State Chartered Credit Unions are headquartered.
To find branch locations, use the NCUA credit union branch locator.
Data from Reports
- Payday Lending Reports
Statistics and trends for the payday loan industry in Washington.
- Annual Summary of DFI Data and Activities
DFI's annual reports include a summary of DFI data, activities, and licensee numbers.
Licensee Lists and Data
- Number of Licensees
DFI licensing numbers by licensee type. Updated quarterly.
- DFI's Licensee Lookup Database
Find individuals and companies licensed by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions.
- NMLS Consumer Access Database
The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System allows you to verify a mortgage company or individual.
- Washington State Chartered Banks
List and contact information for Washington State Chartered Banks.
- Washington State Chartered Credit Unions
List and contact information for Washington State Chartered Credit Unions.
- Registered Refund Anticipation Loan Facilitators
List of registered refund anticipation loan facilitators.