Financial topics and resources of interest to seniors.
Making The Most Of Your Money
- Tips On How To Make Your Money Last Throughout Retirement
Tips on how to make your money last through retirement.
Homes and Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
How reverse mortgages work and things to keep in mind.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
Information from Federal Trade Commission.
- Beware Of Elder Financial Abuse
How to spot, report, and prevent elder financial abuse.
- Guide for Seniors: Protecting Yourself Against Investment Fraud
Information from Investor.gov
- Fighting Fraud 101
Information from SaveandInvest.org
- Tips On How To Protect Your Nest Egg
Information from ServeOurSeniors.org
Estate, Long Term Care Planning
- AARP Long Term Care Planning
Tips from AARP on how to plan for long time care.
- Estate Planning/Will Transfer
Information from WashingtonLawHelp regarding estate planning and wills.
- Guide: Managing Someone Else's Money
Guide for financial caregivers from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Helpful Organizations and Websites
- AARP Money
Money tips and information from AARP.
- Serve Our Seniors
Information and resources for preventing elder financial abuse.
- Eldercare Locator
Find help and assistance in your community.
- Social Security
The official website of the Social Security Administration.
- Securities and Exchange Commission - Information for Seniors
Investment information from the Securities and Exchange Commission.