Presented by CCW Finance Sector Lead: Washington Bankers Association
Learn how Career Connect Washington Finance Sector Lead Washington Bankers Association works with employers in the financial services industry to provide information about employment, and CCW recommendations to support future leaders.
Friday, Jan. 19, 2024
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
No cost virtual event.
More About the Event
Learn from sector employers how they work across the industry to provide information about financial industry jobs and their recommendations to support future leaders.
This session will cover:
- Career Connect Washington program.
- Financial industry jobs (branch managers, appraisers, tellers, etc.)
- Challenges with finding and hiring staff.
- Recommendations for growing employment opportunities for people in your community.
- Conversation and next steps.
This session will include information from the 2022 – 2023 Financial Sector Strategy Report and current activities for next year’s report.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.