Kashia Lending Enterprise Not Licensed In Washington State

Date Posted: 
Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Updated: 10/03/2017
Originally posted: 04/10/2017
Alert Number: CA047973_9/27/17(9/18)

The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has received complaints about the following online lenders:

  • Inbox Loan
  • NetPDL
  • PDY Services
  • PDLNow
  • QXL Online
  • 123 Wages
  • ABC Wages

It appears that these companies may be operating as online tribal lending companies. These companies assert ownership by the Kashia Band of Pomo Indians of the Stewarts Point Rancheria, a federally-recognized Indian Tribe.

These companies are not licensed by DFI and are not registered to conduct business in Washington State by the Department of Licensing, the Department of Revenue, or the Secretary of State.

These companies have been associated with the following contact information:
Inbox Loan


PDY Services


QXL Online

123 Wages

ABC Wages

If you have a complaint against any of these entities, you may call the Kashia Lending Enterprise at 888-406-3606, or mail your complaint to:

Kashia Lending Enterprise
Attention: Adrienne Antone, Chairperson of the Board
1420 Guerneville Road, Suite 6
Santa Rosa, CA 95403

The DFI warns Washington State consumers that before doing business with a financial service provider the consumer should:

  • Make sure that the entity is licensed. Consumers can use the “Verify a License” feature on DFI’s website at www.dfi.wa.gov to check whether a payday or consumer loan company is licensed to conduct business in the state of Washington.
  • Not provide any personal information, such as social security number or bank account number or access if the company is not licensed or authorized to conduct business.

Important Information For Washington State Consumers

Washington State residents are informed that Washington State law provides in RCW 31.45.105(1)(d) and (3) that a “small loan” made by an unlicensed entity to a person physically located in Washington State is uncollectible and unenforceable in Washington State. A “small loan” is defined in RCW 31.45.073 and is a loan that does not exceed $700.

Washington State residents with loans exceeding $700 are informed that Washington State law provides in RCW 31.04.035 that fees or interest charged in the making of a nonresidential loan by an unlicensed lender must be refunded to the borrower.

If you live in another state, go to this webpage to find the regulator in your home state. http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/consumer/Pages/AgencyContacts.aspx.

Report Unlicensed Lending Activity or Fraud

Washington State residents only: If you suspect unlicensed activity by a payday lender or consumer loan company, please contact the Department at 1-877-RING-DFI (746-4334), or online at www.dfi.wa.gov. Even if your activity involves a loan over the internet, a license may still be required.

All consumers, if you feel you have been the victim of a scam you might also wish to contact the FTC at 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357) or online at www.ftc.gov; or contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (855) 411-CFPB (2372) or online at www.consumerfinance.gov.

If you feel you have been the victim of a scam involving the internet you can contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center online at www.ic3.gov.