- Lower the hourly fee for information technology (IT) and Trust examinations from $111.64 to $83.00, for banks, savings banks, and trust companies.
- Increase the hourly fee for Safety and Soundness examination from $80.60 to $83.00, for banks, savings banks, and trust companies.
- Create and set a modest semiannual assessment for trust companies based on fiduciary assets.
- Specify and set miscellaneous fees for non-examination applications, permissions, etc.
- Specify and set pass-through costs for Department attorney fees and costs involving certain uses of the Washington Attorney General (e.g., enforcement matters, quashing of subpoenas, protective orders, etc.).
November 13, 2013 Final Rule
- Corrected: October 3, 2013 Draft Rule
- Draft Repealed Sections
- September 4, 2013 Draft Rule
- CR-101 - Preproposal Statement of Inquiry
November 6, 2013 Rulemaking Hearing
DFI held a public hearing on the proposed rules on November 6, 2013. See below for the agenda and audio from the meeting.