DFI is amending Chapter 208-460, Washington Administrative Code, Member Business Loans (“State MBL Rule”), under the Washington State Credit Union Act Chapter 31.12, Revised Code of Washington, to coincide with the revised NCUA MBL Rule (“Federal MBL Rule”) that will become effective January 1, 2017.
To stay informed about this rulemaking, sign up for our GovDelivery notification system.
- Bulletin 17-11: Rulemaking Is Resumed
- Bulletin 16-13: Rulemaking Suspended
- Bulletin 16-07: Skype for Rulemaking Meetings
- Rulemaking Process Chart - From April 26 Meeting
- Current State MBL Rule
- Revised NCUA MBL Rule
- Bulletin 16-06: About the Rulemaking
Upcoming Rulemaking Meetings
You are welcome to attend rule-making meetings in person at the Department of Financial Institutions’ headquarters, 150 Israel Road, Tumwater, Washington 98501. Please allow time to check in with the front desk.
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Previous Rulemaking Meetings
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Friday, May 20, 2016 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, June 9 2016 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, June 30, from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- No meetings in July
- Thursday, August 18 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 30 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
You may send written comments about the rulemaking, including suggested amendments, at any time to: Cristina Diaz - Cristina.Diaz@dfi.wa.gov