The purpose of this rulemaking is to make the collection of the fees more efficient. We will solicit comments from stakeholders on changing the fee collection from a quarterly to semiannual assessment. Currently asset assessments are collected each quarter in January, April, July, and October. The rulemaking proposal will ask stakeholders for comments of changing the collection to semi-annual in January and July. The amount of fees collected per calendar year will remain the same, only the timing of payment would change.
- Proposed Amendments to Rule
- Bulletin Discussing Rulemaking and Timeline
- 11/24/2015 Rulemaking Hearing Audio
- Northwest Credit Union Association Comments
- DFI Credit Unions Director, Linda Jekel, Answers Question About Asset Assessments
Throughout the rulemaking you can provide comments in any of the following methods:
Contact: Allison Kohlhorst
Division of Credit Unions
P.O. Box 41200
Olympia, WA 98504-1200.
Phone: (360) 902-8718