Adopted rules become effective June 1, 2016
To stay informed about this rulemaking, sign up for our GovDelivery notification system.
- Adopted Rules
These are the amended rules incorporating changes suggested by industry. See the Concise Explanatory Statement document linked below for a detailed analysis of the changes. See also the comments linked below.
This is the document announcing the adoption.
- CR-103 Attachment
This document contains details that did not fit on the CR-103 form.
- Concise Explanatory Statement
This document details any changes in the proposed language from the CR-102 version, summarizes the hearing testimony (if any) from the public hearing, summarizes comments received during the rulemaking, and describes the agency’s response to the comments.
- Attachment 1 to Concise Explanatory Statement
- Attachment 2 to Concise Explanatory Statement
- Proposed Amended Language
Proposed Amended Language including comments from the CR102 hearing.
- Rulemaking Hearing Memorandum
This document describes the rulemaking hearing that took place March 28, 2016.
- Audio from March 28, 2016 Rulemaking Hearing (mp3)
- Original Proposed Amended Language
- Comments from MoneyTree to March 29, 2016 Amended Language
Text of comments.
- Comments from QC Holdings, Inc
Text of comments received during rulemaking.
- Comments Received Regarding Rulemaking
Text of comments received regarding rulemaking.
Throughout the rulemaking you can provide comments in any of the following methods:
Contact: Sara Rietcheck
Division of Consumer Services
P.O. Box 41200
Olympia, WA 98504-1200.
Phone: (360) 902-8793