The Washington Financial Education Network brings together partners who support financial education efforts in Washington State – whether Pre-K youth, students in K-12 or college, working adults, retirees or seniors, domestic violence survivors, residents whose primary language is one other than English, etc. Members come from all reaches of the state, with non-profit, government, or private industry.
We are all focused on one thing: making sure every Washington resident has access to the financial education information they need to make sound financial decisions, and obtain their vision of financial freedom.
How to Get Involved
For more information, or to be added to the WFEN distribution list, please contact:
Director of Communications / Financial Education & Outreach
Washington Department of Financial Institutions
WFEN members: If you haven't already, please add your organization's information to our WFEN member database.
September 15, 2015 Meeting
- Looking into the Future The 2015-2016 Academic Year Webinar Recording
- Looking into the Future The 2015-2016 Academic Year Presentation Slides
March 30, 2015 Meeting
- Identity Theft - Is Your Bank Account Hack Proof? Webinar Recording
- Identity Theft - Is Your Bank Account Hack Proof? Presentation Slides
October 30, 2014 Meeting
- Washington Financial Education Network Kickoff Presentation Slides
- Bank On Washington Presentation Slides
- Bank On Washington Conceptual Framework
- Bank On Louisville Start Fresh Workshop Overview
Share Your Resources
Please feel free to share your free, non-product-promoting financial education resources and events on the Washington Financial Education Clearinghouse and Calendar! Send us your non-product-promoting financial education bloggables and videos and we’ll share them with all of our followers!