Escrow Quarterly Reports
For purposes of determining compliance with chapter 18.44 RCW and chapter 208-680 WAC, each escrow agent shall file with the director, within thirty days following the end of each fiscal quarter, the following:
- A report concerning its operations
- A report concerning the trust account administration; and
- A one page summary of the three way reconciliation from the last month of the quarter.
- Print Only: Escrow Agent Quarterly Report Form (PDF)*
- Fillable Word Form: Escrow Agent Quarterly Report Form (Word)**
- One-Page Summary of a Three Way Reconciliation Form Example (PDF)*
* This document is a PDF file, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download it for free from Adobe.
** In order to open a Word form, you must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer. You may fill in the form fields using Microsoft Word and save the completed form on your machine.