Lyn Peters, Director of Communications
RSS Subscription: RSS
2012 News Releases
- (10/25/2012) DFI Issues Statement of Charges Against Five Unlicensed Online Lenders, Including Western Sky Financial
- (10/09/2012) DFI Charges 40 Companies In Continuing Efforts To Combat Mortgage Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- (09/27/2012) Receiver Appointed To Take Over Hartman Escrow Of Tukwila
- (05/15/2012) Washington Department of Financial Institutions Warns of Potential Dangers of Crowdfunding Investment Opportunities
- (05/09/2012) WA DFI Announces Launch Of Investor Education In Your Workplace® Initiative In Washington Credit Unions
- (03/12/2012) National Complaint Against Mortgage Servicers Filed, Paving Way for $25 Billion Mortgage Settlement (Attorney General's Office Press Release)
- (02/24/2012) DFI Announces Two-Part Expansion For Use Of The NMLS In 2012 For Licensees Doing Business In Washington State
- (02/17/2012) DFI Joins Organizations Nationwide Encouraging A Commitment To Saving During "Washington Saves Week"
- (02/09/2012) Update from DFI: Frederick Darren Berg Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison for Investment Fraud
- (02/09/2012) Washington Signs Joint State-Federal Servicing Settlement, Bringing Financial Relief To Struggling Homeowners
* This document is a PDF file, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download it for free from Adobe.