Washington State Department of Financial Institutions

Public Records Index
Banks & Credit Union Call Reports

How to request and obtain call reports for Washington State chartered banks and credit unions.

About These Records

Call reports for banks and credit unions chartered by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).

Record Type How To Obtain
Banks Call Reports FDIC Web Site
The FDIC publishes call reports on its Web site.
Alien Bank Branches and Trust Companies Call Reports Submit Public Records Request (PDF)*
To obtain call reports for alien bank branches and trust companies submit a public records request to DFI's Division of Banks.
Credit Unions Call Reports NCUA Publishes Call Reports Online
The NCUA publishes call reports on its Web site.

<< Return To Public Records Index

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?

  1. Fill out a public records request form. Each division at DFI maintains its own public records request form.
  2. Mail the completed form to the address shown in the upper left hand corner of the form.
  3. DFI will respond to your request within 5 days. DFI may ask for additional information or provide you with an estimate of when the records will be made available to you.

Request A Form Be Sent Via Mail

If you would like a public records request form to be sent to you via mail, please call us at (360) 902-8700 or toll free at 1-877-RING DFI (746-4334)

Contact Us

If you need assistance or have a question, feel free to call us at 1-877-RING DFI (746-4334).

Our office hours are 8 am - 5 pm (PST), Monday - Friday.